It took me a week, and now I am finished with the granny square blanket I made using all of my Red Heart scrap yarn.
I love the way it came out, and so does my family. I completed all the squares yesterday, and I sewed the pieces together both yesterday and today. The finishing touch was adding a black border all the way around, so that it will have a framed look. I didn’t make it too big, since I ran out of so much of the yarn.
My sister in law is going to have a boy in July, and I think I will make a similar blanket for him in April or May I have to buy the yarn first.
Next, I will devote myself to my scarf front cardi, which I completely forgot about this week. After I finish that, I will start swatching for my mother’s Sleeveless Tank.